Positive Caesarean Birth Workshop Includes...
Healthy Mind & Body
- Understanding how our mind works
- What is self-hypnosis?
- What does a 'positive birth' mean to me?
- How fear can affect our body and birth
- Thoughts are powerful
- Reprogramming our subconscious
- Language of positive birthing
- The power of affirmations
- Pre-birth bonding
- Healthy mother, healthy baby
Toolkit for birth
- The importance of facial relaxtion
- Relaxation Breathing - the most efficient path to 'calm'
- Music for birthing
- Using touch to release endorphins
- Instant relaxation techniques for use through pregnancy, birth & recovery
- Specific self-hypnosis techniques for pregnancy, birth and beyond
- Visualising birth
- Hypnotic anchors and triggers
Knowledge is power
- Further reading and research
- Birthing Preferences
- The Gentle/Natural/Family Friendly Caesarean Birth
- Baby's microbiome
- Bonding with baby at birth
- Initiating breastfeeding
- Tips for a healthy recovery
- Fear Release and visualisation of birth
- Communicating with our caregivers
- Birth partner's role
- Cheat sheet for mother and birth partner
- rehearsal for birth practical session
Preparation - the key to success!
- Routine for practice
- A positive caesarean birthing video